- This demo assumes you've already logged in to Plesk.
- Now let's learn how to access webmail.
- You can either browse the the URL webmail.yourdomain.com (where yourdomain.com is your domain name), or click the Mail tab.
- Then click this icon next to the email account you want to access.
- In this case the default webmail application is SmarterMail, so you would be presented with its login screen to login.
- That's it! You can now manage your email directly from here, from within Plesk.
- If you prefer, you can setup your account to work with an email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird or Macmail.
- This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to access webmail through Plesk.
How to access webmail in Plesk
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution